The Economic Development Division promotes investments in the city and helps secure quality goods and services for local residents and businesses. Specific goals are to provide retail opportunities to meet the needs of our citizens, promote research activities, create diverse job opportunities, and to assist in the fiscal stability of the city. Below is our team, at the ready to help you with your next project.
See Film Permit Processing Times to ensure yourself and the Film Office sufficient time to process and issue your film permit.
100 N. Garfield Ave 4th Floor
Pasadena, CA 91109
Phone: (626) 744-3964
Fax: (626) 396-7567
There are no buildings available for lease or sale at this time.
The Pasadena Community Development Commission (PCDC) was established with a mission: “To enhance the economic stability of the City through economic development and affordable housing programs.”
- September 11, 2014 Oversight Board Actions September 12, 2014
- September 12, 2013 Oversight Board Actions September 12, 2013
- March 18 Oversight Borad Actions March 18, 2013
- Oversight Board Actions February 14, 2013
- February 13, 2014 Oversight Board Actions February 13, 2013
- January 3, 2013 Oversight Board Actions January 3, 2013
- August 20, 2012 Oversight Board Actions August 20, 2012
- April 26, 2012 Oversight Board Actions April 27, 2012
- Pasadena Community Development (PCDC) Preliminary Draft Initial Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule September 29, 2011
- Pasadena Community Development Commission (PCDC) Enforceable Obligation Payment Schedule September 13, 2011
Although the State eliminated the State Enterprise Zone Program on December 31, 2013, all Enterprise Zones may continue to accept and process Hiring Credit voucher applications up until January 1, 2015. Pasadena businesses may continue to submit applications for qualified employees hired on or prior to December 31, 2013 for both the 1992 and 2007 Pasadena Enterprise Zone Designations.
The Pasadena Enterprise Zone office has issued a “not to guarantee” date of December 1, 2014 for the Hiring Credit Program. All complete Hiring Credit applications received prior to December 1st will be processed. However any applications received after December 1st, due to anticipated high volume, the Pasadena Enterprise Zone Office cannot guarantee to process before January 1, 2015.
Contact Melissa Alva, Enterprise Zone Manager, at (626) 744-7347 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or information.